Franchisee Owner Wanted For immediate occupancy !! Existing franchise !! Location: Mont-Tremblant (Laurentides)
Minimum down payment required: $ 100,000
Sale price: $ 450,000 Financing option available
Annual sales over $ 1,000,000
Unique opportunity not to be missed !!
CONTACT : email@example.com // Gabriel Perazelli 514 617-9777
OUR GOAL: YOUR SUCCESS!
If you dream of running your own business while enjoying the security of a recognized brand and quality products, la belle province offers you the best of both worlds.
• The best ingredients.
• Rigorous quality controls, significantly higher than the standard.
• Sustained research to develop innovative and better quality products.
• Resources able to adapt to an ever-changing industry:
chefs and other experts If you want to start your fast food business, you have every interest in partnering with an organization that has a proven track record.
Evolving in the fast food segment in Quebec for more than a quarter of a century, the beautiful province represents a wise choice to make your dream come true.
Not only will you benefit from the notoriety and a solid brand image built over time, but also from the unparalleled expertise and know-how essential to your success.
Constantly innovating and on the lookout for market trends, la belle province is a young and dynamic company that is moving forward. Why wait? Join a structured and organized group now and be successful in business! To be the leader in fresh fries in Quebec and to provide each customer with the total experience.
Enthusiastic and personalized service
• a superior product;
• a clean and warm environment
• constant support in advertising and promotion, at national and local level, by a very dynamic marketing team; • national advertising fund managed by a committee made up of franchisees and representatives of the franchisor;
• brand image and reputation of the network contributing to the success of all partners.
• comprehensive training in bookkeeping;
• start-up assistance and business plan;
• production of reports allowing franchisees to assess and compare their performance